Friday the 13th, unlucky for some, but not for Doctor Who fans it may seem. Starting on November 13th, the Doctor Who Festival will take place until the 15th of November. Doctor Who fans from around the world can gather together to celebrate the show and for those lucky enough to get a ticket, they will get exclusive peep at what is to come in the new series.
Tickets will be on sale from the 10:00 am on June 5th, so be quick to get yourself a ticket to this extraordinary experience taking place at the excel in London, which as some of you will remember is where the 50th anniversary celebration took place. There are two day tickets to choose from, Daleks and Cybermen, but the only difference is the time in which events take place.
Included within day ticket to the festival are:
– Entry to the festival for specified day
– Access to theatre events
– Photo opportunities with the cast
– Attend a panel led by the cast
– Attend a panel led by the writers
– Photo Opportunities of the sets of the new series
– View costumes and props up close
– Go to drama workshops to learn the trick of the trade of being an actor
– Challenges testing your Doctor Who knowledge
– A showcase for everyone who has made their own Doctor Who costume
– A chance to learn how the production team work on a daily basis
A special “Tardis ticket” will involve a goody bag, a brochure, lounge access and front block theatre show seats.
This is an event you won’t want to miss, so pick your day, (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) and ticket (Dalek or Cyberman) and have an out of this world experience. There is more to be announced so subscribe to the newsletter or keep checking www.doctorwhofestival.com to stay updated